by - 7:21 PM



happy birthday jake (:




Hello,
I have officially eliminated accounting part one, math KAP & MAP, English analytical essay exam! Woke up tired this morning because I kept dreaming about me failing math (cause I stuffed it up) and forgetting to go to my jap tutor and this resulted in me waking up really suddenly at around 6:00am and then 7:00am. Wow I’m even dreaming of schoolwork, that’s just so creepy, I’m dying of schoolwork and I’m only in grade 10, shows how bad I am at managing my time.

Got to school and no one was at the library so I just sat there being a loner and trying to study before linda came. She’s so smart ;o and she told me she’s been studying heaps these two weeks, I wish I was like her, more motivated -sighs- felt dizzy before form class for some reason argh. Mr. webb my form teacher was away, got the student teacher and then had math test MAP first up, it was alright I suppose but I think I stuffed it too ): My answers were really close to other people’s but I think I’m wrong. First question, forgot to simply it to the very end, missed one step, interest question I got 1988.52 while people got 1988.57 , probability got 80% for my answer and people got 70% oh man, I am screwed.

Break- bought a butter bagel cause I gave my lunch to my brother who forgot his this morning, finished ¾ of it and then went to English exam, it was alright but yeah. Chem next, I couldn’t think because I think I used up all my brain power for today, yes I have very little brain capacity you know (: Second break was usual, our group is like splitting in 3 now I think. Accounting teacher walked past where I was sitting and he comes up and points at me going YOU! Thought I was gonna get in trouble or something and he just draws a 100% in the air so I apparently got full marks for the first part of my accounting?

Something good happening for once I guess haha hopefully I won’t fail accounting too badly tomorrow as well. Got physics, chemistry, jap on Friday and accounting report tomorrow, oh yeah jap tutor afterschool, walked to highgate hill. Didn’t learn much, my head hurt, walked slowly to busstop, blah got home had noodles. I swear I get hungry so easily these days, its scary 2039ja;odij ! maybe I’m growing taller, oh actually no.

random pic of bear my bro got at dan sui in taiwan last time & the strawberries i made & the cake nat made for me (: (plushie)


You May Also Like

0 comments