by - 8:32 PM








random picture of the sky.


so today wasn't exactly the best day, but it wasn't the worst, that was about it.


Today :
-was extremely cold
-i got my KAP math results back and failed ):
-my neighbor brought some uh 粽子 (sticky rice thingyo) over to us


- I took random pictures of my camera shy friends
- bludge life.
-talked to people about some things
- 有點想殺某某人 -sigh-


to becca, thanks for the little encouragement note, elaine passed it on to me (: made my day haha, hope you guys had fun on sunday.

well enjoy the rest of your week fellow friends, even though mine seems to be on the downside lately. Oh well, i'm sure something decent will happen soon haha.



a antique clock i saw at the farm we went to yesterday.
penny: elaine, you are les (:
elaine: no i'm not !
-we both drag sunny somewhere to tell her
something-
elaine: comon penny, why are you dragging her
this way? lets take her down the eblock stairs, its darker and no one can
disturb..
-penny&sunny crack up-



olen & sunny (太陽同學)


haha my teacher finally got the name 'northshore' correct, he called it 'southbeach' last
time haha.

You May Also Like

0 comments