by - 8:57 PM

Today was one of those days where nothing eventful has happened. I suppose it was relatively acceptable and all, apart from the new knowledge that my test count for next week has increased. As asserted above, I now have two math tests, 2 in class English examinations, two accounting tests, Japanese writing/reading test, physics test, chemistry test all crammed into next week. It’s pretty unreasonable I reckon to just dump a pile of tests onto us like that.

Basically, life is pretty much on the down side right now, I have a truckload of tests waiting for me next week which I will probably fail, my chances of getting an academia are basically eliminated due to chemistry, I am gradually looking less like a human and more like someone from the prehistoric times and well, that’s just explain in the terms of: I accidently hacked off too much of my fringe. You may have realized that in a fruitless attempt to interest both myself and well my virtually non-existent readers I am trying to sound interesting.

The highlight of my day was watching Jennifer go around telling us that she was pregnant with An’s baby, and well it was pretty amusing. We also managed to trick her into believing that An hid her bag of sanitary items in the girls toilet. Sorry Jennifer, it was just a bit of fun on our part haha, I’m pretty gulliable too so don’t worry.


I am currently…
-going to fail my accounting test because my teacher hasn’t taught us properly, he won’t lend us the textbook to study for the test & I’m too busy procrastinating to become smart.
- going to get raged at by my violin teacher tomorrow when I go to rehearsal because I suck.
-Asian failing chemistry
-Walking around looking bald
-Procrastinating when I should be studying for my tests next week.
-Doing nothing productive whatsoever, I might need to go study soon.



You May Also Like

0 comments