by - 9:11 PM

HOLIDAYS
hello guys, i'm in malaysia and amazingly my dad is letting me use his laptop haha :D he's finally stopped pmsing . Anyways, after 8 hours of being in the air, i was honestly glad to get off, except i was met by hot weather and yeah -sigh- just had some dinner which consisted of fried chicken and curry noodles i think. In the air con now, waiting for my next plan to take us from kuala lumpur to kota kinbula or something like that ._. i suck at names lol.
didn't get a chance to blog about the warrigal fete yesterday but i'll blog about it when i come back, and post pictures from trip to malaysia if i remember. So far malaysia has been pretty interesting i guess, new language and all + the different food haha, okay i'll stop blabbering now. Argh still need to wait till 11:00pm ( aus time) for my next plane haha, well yeah thats about it. I probably won't get to blog again but yeah, my dad said he might take us to this sunway lagoon place (: well have fun at school kiddos.

You May Also Like

0 comments