by - 8:34 PM

I AM OFFICIALLY FREE FROM EXAMS !
good evening readers (: as you can see i have finally finished my 10 exams this week haha, i woke up for orchestra, didn't really want to go since i kinda slept at 12:00am trying to study. I shouldn't keep doing this, can't even do the test properly whenever i pull a late night. Stuffed physics up because my brain wasn't working & well my teacher didn't teach our class this formula so our class is like screwed -sigh- maybe its also cause i'm not that smart. I'm quite convinced i'll fail this test.
Chemistry test was alright, well i reckon it was easier than physics haha, or is it just me? Realised i forgot to do the last page of the exam 1 minute before the lesson finished, literally but yeah , guessed it lol. jap i had two tests, stuffed those up too but oh well, i give up ;D well yeahhh phoebe and jennifer are officially married apparently cause they decided to take their relationship to a whole new level haha jks jks but you know it was really sick at lunchbreak since someone was making sounds .__. math was bludge, since we finished our exams, did nothing yeah everyone was talkinga bout the physics test T_T which i failed probably.
have a nice long weekend everyone? i wanna go on a outing some day -sigh-
MSN HERE I COMEEEEEEEEE :D
wait omg my msn won't let me in, i think my password has been changed
NOOOOOO what is this?
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments