by - 5:46 PM



FINISHED MATE, I FRIGGEN FINISHED TABBING MY TKAM BOOK.


my awesome tkam book borrowed from the library.

Today i am very proud of myself because i managed to finish reading TKAM for the second time & i bookedmarked it :D ! Wow, i did something productive, i'm so glad yet for some reason i still feel as though i've accomplished nothing arrgh. Still need to study for accounting, physics, chem, math & apparently according to everyone math is really hard so i'm probably screwed ):

Hopefully i don't asian fail all my exams, but enough about that i'm turning into a school freak. Was so happy to be on msn last night after 5 whole days lol, I swear i'm internet starved haha and my dad just decided to let me go on again even though i'm not supposed to. My parents have been like so understanding about studying & all and like they're extrememly gentle to me these days haha probably scared i'll start raging at them for no reason lol.

Froze to death in chinese school, had the chink test which i might add the teacher has increased the difficulty without warning us beforehand T_T but oh well whatever its all gone. Told someone something yesterday but argh i am a freak. To summarize i should be quiet more haha.Going to change my layout today if i can be bothered (: sorry i know my blogs are so boring these days.

I'll probably have something else to blog about when i'm in malaysia for holidays before you guys while you're still in school haha suck. :D well if isurvive next week of course, well good luck on all

You May Also Like

0 comments