by - 9:23 PM



believe it or not, i'm procastinating again even after i've missed like heaps of time to study -sigh- actually i haven't even started studying yet but i shall try. This morning consisted of crawling up early cause of SRC -,- & then i bought a scarf cause its getting kinda cold, sorry janice i didn't buy you one cause yeahhhh.

accounting was alright, had a retarded sub though and some things were annoying . Math was the usual as well, Mr perrot is always trying to teach us but no one listens i suppose, i'm gonna fail this math exam cause apparently mr mahony is writing it -sigh- physics was just bludge, well i was kinda talking a bit to elaine so we didn't really pay attention T_T i shouldn't keep bludging. Break time liam was trying to say 'iloveyou' to elaine on his knees cause someone dared him to so we all ran away to SRC meeting which was..uneventful. Chemistry we got our EEI marks back what the ? she gives so many people C's & D's & B's and only a few A's she marks so weirdly and hard and like she gets her marks wrongggg ! i got B, B+, B -stabs self- that probably means a B overall for chemistry.


my mum bought me sour worms.
Ruins my chance of getting an academia, ah oh well i'll trying harder next year when its hardkore. Afterschool i went to the city to wait for my mum till around 5:20pm and then we had in house for dinner. Yummy ! walked to the bshs pac, listened to the random stuffs w/ natalie and saw jennifer, my mother decided to get me a pack of sour worms from seven eleven for some reason (: got home and yes i'm supposed to do my jap tutor homework for tommorrow since i've got a new teacher which i haven't even seen in real life / talked to . Wish me luck in finding her in front of a restaurant ._. i . must. study.


laptop sheets --


oh i remember yesterday i was walking with albert afterschool and yang and other people, then we see tim & victoria coming up behind and teasing each other. So i'm like.


me: ooooh i see the chemistry between tim
& victoria ;)
albert: hmm oh, more like
physics?
me: .___. lol
albert: actually its probably physics,
chemistry then biology :D


I hope i don't fail my testssss ! T_T


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments