by - 4:19 PM

1. HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ALICEEEEE
2. I HAVE A FRIGGEN BIO EXAM TOMMORROW .__.
Okays anyway, today i shall probably need to study so i'm getting procastinating over and done with for today ( well hopefully anyway) I've been slacking so much , like its not even funny
-sigh- i have like a english shakespeare draft due thursday, bio exam tommorrow, mathB assignment draft due friday -_- hopefully i can stop like playing around and be productive like every other normal asian out there right now hahaha :D

Today i saw yee sum bite tim hahaha cause he dared her to lmao & she's like EW YOU TASTE DISGUSTING ! haha yee sum is so funny 8] and then while we were crossing after math C for break, i dared tim to say 'you're sexy' to the next asian chick that comes along and he literally walked over to this grade 9/8 and told her she was sexy lmao , me and yee sum couldn't stop laughing. I thought he wouldn't actually do it lol, he has no shame, i wish i had no shame :L anyways during lunchbreak we were all being a bit suss .___. -sigh- my pure mind has been corrupted since i entered high school - -

I miss how you used to smile.
I miss how we used to talk.
I miss how you used to do things.
I miss the way you used to joke around with me.
I miss how we used to stay up so late and talk all night long.



i want to grow taller RIGHT NOW TT , okay that was a little
random.

You May Also Like

0 comments