by - 9:26 PM

good evening readers~
Haha this morning was my latest record of arriving at school, around 9:12am lol i'm amazed at myself :L in grade 8 i was already paranoid when i was still on the bus at 8:30 :L and now i'm like slowly making my way towards school at 9:03, well only today anyway.


I realised that school makes me feel happy for some reason ._. like i'm never too bored and just having the environment makes me feel better than staying at home which is kinda odd but idno i prefer school to like staying at home during the holidays being listless. Thanks albert &enlo for the late birthday pressies hahaha (:


afterschool me, sunny, victoria, kevin, ivan, ming yang, richie and ivan's brother went to southbank to mope around since we were all going to the subject selection evening later on, we were just eating lollies and sitting there when we all decided to be immature and play games :L yes we played tiggie lmao i felt like it was back in the primary days ~ a good feeling. Then we played uh this untangling game (which people hold each other's hands and have to untangle) ._. haha but yeah i think people walking past southbank were giving us the wtf look :D!


subject selection evening was boring, no one was listening and everyone was just like talking w/ friends 8] sunny's dad and sunny made sure my mum came to the upper campus tennis courts to pick me up cause according to sunny 'its too dangerous for a little girl like you to be waiting in such a dark area' LOL haha as if, i'd probably scare whoever was there away :L well yeah that was my day.

haha sorry i don't have much of a eventful life ~ haha i just remembered that my mum was making me take photos of myself for japanese test application form - - and she was laughing at my unphotogenic-ness { yes i know there is no such word but whatever}

You May Also Like

0 comments