by - 12:05 AM


all those empty promises





yes, i know its late haha but i was just doing my math B assignment draft, don't ask me why i'm bothering since the teacher won't even mark it anyway but right now i'm not even sleepy at all. Actually i think i'm rather hypo for some reason - -

OMG, yesterday we had this biology exam except we had lots of disruptions so we got an extra 15 minutes to do our test today. Yes, it sounds great except for the fact that our teacher only allowed us to write the last 4 questions at the back of the test not the front, you see, I was stupid enough to jump back and forth between questions which means that I didn't get to complete my test T_T i'm going to fail...

well i'll try um make up for it laters. Handed in my english draft today , blah. a few days ago, during math B, my teacher made a really lame joke , so this is what happened.

justine: sir, you're so lame (:
pennie: justine, no wonder all the teachers hate you
justine: no, sir loves me riiiiight? -flutters-
teacher: um i don't think i'm allowed to do that.


-rofl- yeah and um then we saw jennifer doing really suss stuff at lunch break last time, it was a good day that time. Today jennfier&kaido laughed at me cause i had to step on tippy toes to look at the notices T_T anyways yesterday i recieved a letter from my Japanese homestay (natsuki) :D! she sent me photos too hahaha

You May Also Like

0 comments