by - 6:09 PM

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ! ( okay i think i'm kinda high)
Okay, i have decided that I need to get over myself (: should work harder to get what I want and stop whinging and being brought down by truths people say. Haha, being with sunny in the afternoon helped me realise that and seriously, i was just having a weird moodswing. Need learn to accept life like literally ._. Well today i didn't get to go lifegroup cause my parents took the car out and when they came back my dad told me he needed to go to his business partner's house well yeahhh and he told me to nerd legal T_T but i didn't.

Haha i cut my brother's hair today, my first time cutting someone else's hair. It's cause everytime my parents take him to the cheap asian hairdressers he always comes back pissed about his 'mushroom' head hair LOL so i gave him a haircut udner 5 minutes since he claimed he wanted to go gaming lol but meh -shrug- Elaine, did you have fun playing piano for worship? Hope all the people who went to lifegroup had fun (: In the afternoon sunny came over to play sport cause yeah haha its like a routine sorta thing now and soo we played badminton and goofed around actually.
i love my little 太陽同學 8]

I'm in a optimistic mood, and i hope i can keep it that way , shouldn't be affected by what people say so often. Sorry if i'm not making sense i'm just kinda out of it atm haha need to study legalllll! and work on english+mathB and jap ! okay. hohoho. By the way, if james or nat is reading this, I don't think i can go play badminton at warrigal next week ): sorry i forgot i had this violin performance that dayy , maybe next time! sorrrry

You May Also Like

0 comments