by - 8:54 PM








my little elaine :D


Today we had MiFF (music internation food festival) so i had to crawl up and go to school, literally . A2 strings (the one i played in) failed epically haha like last time, i think we're cursed ; something bad always happens to us lmao :L like last time we had to stop in the middle of our piece and now this time people's music flew off the stand so yeahh haha ~
isn't yee sum&jennifer so adorable?





the caveman angel :O haha pro as. wish i was as tall/pretty as this child ):

everyone left afterwards, while me,jennifer, sunny & elaine walked around/ate food blah~ i talked to jennifer about things :D ! hahahaha she's a hypo . Listened to symphonic band+orchestra, felt emo afterwards cause it made me feel so crappy at violin which is true




you know you love me, best friends 8]


i envy sunny's beautiful eyes :O & T_T i am so bald




-sighs- wish i had some real talent. uh well ~ i'm just a quitter .__. argh that reminds me, i have no idea what to right for my math B report, any of you guys , if you have done yours, can you give me some tips? ( if you don't mind)

You May Also Like

0 comments