by - 5:53 PM

the doll thingyo natsuki got us =D
Today was a busy day, in the morning we woke up and then got ready to go to koala park :L went to see koalas (obviously) and then took a few pictures, then we went on our way to goldcoast. When we got there everyone was tired so we sat down and had um morning tea? Afterwards we went to the beach and me, Natsuki & jed tried to make a sandcastle but it kept failing cause waves kept killing it =\ even our pro wall couldn't stop it.

On a brighter note, we tried again and this time it went all good (Y) made like 2 massive tunnels inside the sand haha , we're so mature (H) then went to buy golden gaytime, since i reckon its taste is like loveeeeee (: and then we had 'lunch' but none of us really felt like eating since we had so much snacks before, went home. We were planning on going to mount Cootha but we cbs in the end so came home and played wii. I got a blister on my thumb cause i played bomber man for only like 30 mintues T_T what is this? Well then we headed to the basketball/tennis courts opposite my apartment and started playing badminton.

I was thinking how i wished sunny was here like she was yesterday and then my dad comes along and tells us that she was coming ! =D lol we heard sunny's dad yelling again lmao it was funny and we were all playing badminton while sunny was making me practice powershots since i'm supposed to be more violent hahaha :D i'm starting to get why elaine&sunny like powershots so much. Sunny is over at my house atm, hope she can stay for dinner. She's my little sun sun , and elaine if you're reading this, i'm just reminding you that you're a caveman (H)
& yes i know some of my poses and everything are screwed up

You May Also Like

0 comments