by - 6:03 PM


wow, a show especially about me lmao, wait no. i'm joking :L


so today me and natsuki went to the ekka (: haha did you guys have fun doing the australian math competition? lol well anyways, i just discovered it wasn't as fun as i thought it was, well like the last time i went was in grade three so the so called 'circus' ride thing i wanted to go on wasn't that fun-looking anymore but overall it was a pretty enjoyable day.


cute little ducks i saw






We took the train there and the first place i headed to was the showbag areas, there were heaps and heaps of lolly ones and fairy floss so me, angela and annie combined our money and bought a fairy floss one. There was this massive bucket of fairy floss, three individual packs , a lollipop and balloon which angela was obsessed over haha :D
to sarah, sorry i didn't find a jayjays showbag, maybe i overlooked it but i'm pretty sure there was none this year D: well thats if she's reading this haha . Took bus home with natsuki, waited around for my brother to bring the keys, thank goodness this kind lady opened the downstairs door for us. While we were waiting, we started eating fairy floss and after a while this old elderly couple came up, the old lady started pms`ing at us ._.


her: hey, how did you guys get in?
-suspicious look-

me: um a person opened the door for us
her: why are you here? you're not supposed to me
me: well..uh we live here and we're just
waiting for my brother to come home with keys

her: WELL -glares- that person should'nt have done that
me: .__.
her: opens her apartment door & talks to husband
" i'm going to report this to the manager, this isn't good"
What is wrong with her? lmao we LIVE here, how much harm could two um innocent kids do to her? haha maybe we looked rebel cause we sat on the floor with our bags with fairyfloss -_- ho ho ho but yeah a fun day :D




natsuki got me a bday pressie (:don't know how she found out it was my birthday soon but yeahhh haha, its pretty, she got it from the ekka =) thanks






You May Also Like

0 comments