by - 9:17 PM




This morning I woke up at 6:50 for orchestra since my mum decided she was able to drop us off :D anyways epic failed and then went to library. Thanks richie for the bday cupcake & Kelly for the pretty sportsgirl pencilcase(:
The day began alright but went to become depressing later on but sorted some things out and its all good. ALso found out something ;o wow she's so brave! that's good. okay you guys don't know what i'm talking about but whatever. had jap with Natalie, Jennifer, yasmin, Justine, pennie, albert, enlo, benson last and then in the middle Jennifer left for her music lesson while nat was telling me about the cake she was going to bake on sunday for me. Thanks natalie! (: I bet its gonna be yummy.
I went to badminton party afterschool to scab party food cause I was so clumsy I forgot my spoon for lunch today but thank goodness I had a cupcake and all that food:L we were playing badminton games to get prizes but i didn't get any cause I'm really unco and fail ): I must improve! haha talked to linda about ;) hohoho and yeah okay that's my random ranting for today. Won 1 chuppachup and sunny gave me hers but we both didn't like the flavour so i gave it to my bro :L
Omg today richie installed counterstrike on my laptop cause he wanted to play with others so I was curious and opened it up ._. that game is scary, like you have to apparently rescue hostages except i don't know how and I accidently shot one and now i feel guilty -_- I don't get the the game, this is why i don't like them since I fail haha okay I sound like a person with no life lmao.
Anyways to those coming on Sunday, you can probably get there by taking the 66 from southbank to Kelvin grove and Elaine will meet you guys there maybe if you tell her and yeah :L that is all. And um it's a bit hard to find the place so if you'renear just call or something and maybe I'll like give a signal -shrug- ._.
life is retarded.

You May Also Like

0 comments