by - 6:15 PM

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RICHIE HO!
Today was a rainy day which was quite annoying since this meant i had to use my umbrella and all that while carrying my bag+ laptop but anyways it was okay since for some reason i like rain lmao. Today was school photos, hopefully the pictures don't turn out as screwed up as the past few years -_- lmao i sound so old, 'last few years' lets rephrase that, last 3 years haha. i'm so lame :L

did i mention my computer died? T_T so now i'm using the school's laptop -sighs- but yeah at least i have internet access but my real computer is dead and it had photoshop on it and all those pictures ): i hope i can retrieve them, AND OMG ITUNES aoiwdfna;sidnfa;osidnfa;sdfnaoisnfoa;isnfoisdnf if the computer can't come back alive i am seriously gonna be so devastated arghhh @:
wow i'm amazed by alice's nice-ness on the chocolate hahah nah i'm joking, love you too. don't slap me ;o i'll even blog about you one day, just don't slap me (:
anyways thanks to sally and alice for bday pressies today, chocolates were nice :D & maybe now i'll teach myself how to use makeup one day hahaha one day (: just made more crepes -_- what is wrong with me? i swear i'm procastinating so much i'm not even doing homework properly, need to get a life TT" and stop eating all this junk when i get home. on a brighter note, tommorrow is holidays :D! watching inception with my two retarded bestfriends ( well if sunny can make it that is) lmao.

You May Also Like

0 comments