by - 9:03 PM



keyrings janice made for me
I've realised that over the few days before i've been so moody, i should seriously lighten up , afterall its not like I have a bad life or something, I should just get over little things. Well thats my goal haha and to stop being affected by other things (:

well anyways today was a pretty average day, spent the day recapping yesterday and almost falling asleep in legal. For some reason i always like feel really tired in legal ._> today in badminton training we got forced to do some actualy training with some seniors but it was quite fun cause it was mostly rallying back and forth so not too bad hohoho 8] not too tiring. Thanks An for the pressie today :D its cool! sorry i'm too busy to take a photo of it but yeah i'll just upload photos from yesterday :L ohhhhh ): i am so screwed for assignments

forgot to mention somehow i scraped my knee on the fblock floor today in badminton cause i tripped weirdly .__. i'm so weird hahahaha
hohoho ;) i see how it is . jk

You May Also Like

0 comments