by - 10:23 PM

Good evening :]


Okay, woke up early for orchestra, had a cup of wheat milk thing, went to school , failed epically as usual, i think i'm getting worser every week~ anyways math C MAP test first up. i know everyone said it was easy but I guess I was kinda too stupid -sigh- for some reason I keep getting nervous in math tests now, meh i'll just study harder next time i guess, was kinda depressed at first but then i guess its my own fault for not studying more haha. Well anyways, i must do my best for the next test, bleh now I've screwed up the exam its put me off doing math C in senior but funny enough, I still am doing it.


Talked to nat during math B :D she's so pretty ! You should be a happy chap natalie cause you're cool (: so cheer up lah, if you want , i'll use my lame-ness and creepy face to make you laugh hohoho ! okay i sound so pedo lmaoo but yah ; talking to her made me feel better bout math C too haha~ jenni came back from music lesson and we bludged. At the end of the lesson the teacher was like, 'stop talking and do your work girls' me&jennifer= umm we were uh peer mentoring each other (: so you shouldn't stop us sir, we're healing each other ya know? bonding time? lmaoo


break time was spent watching everyone eat icecream, jap was boring and blah, left halfway for music lesson, failed and yeahhh :L went to jap tutor's house after school, she's so nice (: meh it was really scary when my teacher was driving me to elaine's house, we bumped into chinese school teacher .____. ( she was bringing kim (her son) to my tutors house cause he also learns jap from her) and then my teacher is like: -waves- HII penny ! lol i'm just like err hi :L the world is so small haha. Was watching elaine eat her beef thingyo and it was all brown and i started going hypo and watched her spoon the beef out of this black sauce and i suddenly called her the soysauce woman :L i laughed for ages at my own lame joke haha cause i always call her black cause she calls me short LOL and i kept laughing till i almost cried hahahaha. i love olen (:


Youthgroup was touching today, heard some things that inspired me. I should work harder to mature in god, since I think I'm always like just deciding to feel close to him when i feel like it. It really told me that there is always room for improvement and stuff :D!Told elaine my weird feelings towards ~~


hmm maybe i should do the 30 day challenge like everyone else is since i'm just a weirdo with nothing to talk about except for my day haha~ maybe, if i can be bothered. Arghhhhhh math B KAP&MAP nxt week, cbs studying so far. oh well, good luck i guess

haha sorry for the long post, goodnightt!





You May Also Like

0 comments