by - 9:10 PM







Good evening readers (:


So, this morning I woke up at 10:40am, made brunch and moped around the house//tried to do the hardkore japanese homework my teacher gave me. Left the house at around 1:30pm to go to my japanese teacher's house. She was late cause one of her students took her to eat at a Japanese restaurant called Sono ( it's like super expensive) .___. and yeah so i just walked for 20 minutes to her house haha instead of having her pick me up ( since i had time anyway)


Had our lesson, i think i'm going to fail the Japanese proficiency test N4 ; uh well. Bussed to cultural afterwards, sunny and her family picked me up , it was a last minute decision but yeah. They took me to a family friend's house and we all had dinner together to celebrate the moon festival and also sunny's sister's birthday which is this sunday :D! say happy birthday guys.
michelle, the soon-to-be birthday girl (:

Watched sunny be obsessed w/ facebook and we were playing around with the guitar which belonged to our friend. Pretty average day, more productive than usual though. Tommorrow is jennifer's birthday party (: yeahhh


You May Also Like

0 comments