by - 7:11 PM


yes i know i'm short even though elaine tried to take the picture so that i looked tall :L

so i am back from elaine's house now, and i'm completely alone in the house for the first time. It's pretty exciting I suppose, no parents to force me to eat things i don't like, getting to sleep late and do anything i like but it's sorta lonely too i guess, i can understand why people don't like being alone sometimes. I wonder when i started being dependant on company, I use to be able to do everything alone but I guess i got used to being with someone all the time, ah well, I should go enjoy myself and the limitless net haha.

Went to byron bay with elaine's family and ernest's family yesterday, pretty fun i guess, except the car ride was too long, 2 hours just to get there. But anyways, first up we had breakfast at Ikea, it was alright, better than my usual breakfast of toast but a bit too greasy. Haha elaine's parents were posing and pretending to eat in this 'fake' kitchen in ikea so she got embarrassed and walked away, trying to pretend she didn't know them lol



Went to byron bay, climbed the lighthouse track, the last time i did that was like 2 years ago, brings back memories. Then we ended up climbing the rocks, elaine was going hypo cause she saw seaweed, what a weird child haha. Ernest cut himself on the rocks and for some reason i saw blood on my hand, well i have no idea but meh. We also did jumping pictures, elaine's dad took the photos for us, i'll upload them if i can find them on facebook after elaine's uploaded them lol.



caveman seeing water coming out of nozzle for the first time


today went to jap teacher's house for tutor , the second time this week since its the holidays and i need some help with jap since the proficiency test is coming up, so much hardkore homework T_T yeah then bussed to sunny's house, picked up my house keys, watched creative generation ( this music thing with sunny and elaine in it) on tv, then we all went to my house to 'play sport' , they ate bread afterwards and left.

the expensive $20 dollar dress i got from jayjays:




You May Also Like

0 comments