by - 9:26 PM

We used to be able to talk about everything, but now it's impossible to even start a decent conversation with you. You can't deny it, things have changed. We've grown apart, and you have to face the fact that I will no longer be there every single time you need me, just like you weren’t there when I needed you.



To be honest, i didn't have much of a good day.

-found the math C test retarded, mind blank and screwed up questions even though people found it easy. I'm just stupid i guess, no much how much i study urgh.

-stuck on biology feature article

-found out my aunty's cancer has just gotten worse and its moved to somewhere else..

-convince i'm gonna fail bio test and math c

-didn't like watching you walk with them

-i'm gonna have a legal + math C MAP exam on friday.

- was sleep deprived, slept at 12:30, woke at 7:00am to stare at a stupid radian question, didn't get it till 1 hour later cause i was stupid, or maybe i'm just a fat lazy person ~


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



okay on the bright side, in math B natalie gave me this lolly and i was trying to get it out of the wrapping and then suddenly the teacher walks towards where I sit ( since i'm at the front)


me: o___o *shoves lolly into mouth w/ wrapper*
jennifer: -stares- and then laughs her head off at my expression
-penny&jennifer sit there laughing retardedly to ourselves-
teacher: -gives wtf look- what's so funny?
jennifer: ummm... the revision sheet -keeps laughing-
teacher: -stare- what's so funny about the revision sheet ?
jennifer: ummm the L part of the axis -keeps laughing- you wouldn't get it sir, its um a private joke
teacher: -wtf look again for a few more moments-
jennifer: penny, is the wrapper still in your mouth? hahahaha
me: T_T yessss ; my mouth is dying. Its not my fault, the teacher was gonna see.
*just trying to set the font on large as a experiment, is it easier to see?

p.s i like reading yasmin's tumblr (:

You May Also Like

0 comments