by - 9:46 PM

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JULIE (AKA MY CHENNIE TWIN :D)


today i went to chinese school, did the test which i couldn't be stuffed to study for, so i kinda failed probably. Afterwards i walked with janice & julie to julie's house for her birthday party (: helped her make nachos/guaccamoli thingyo (however you spell it) haha and we ate food, natalie and Reuben(her brother) brought over this gigantic dish of sashimi -lickslips- it was literally huuuuuge ; 80 dollars .___. so richhh! lol haha jks.


watched the birthday girl +natalie play singstar lmao ; played wii, watched the movie 'the hangover' apparently it was supposed to be really really good but me and julie were kinda blocking our eyes from the MA15+ content bits ( like where some people walk around with their bits uncovered ) ._____. my eyeeeees ! haha even though we're supposed to be 15 now but anyways haha happy birthday to my little friend julie :D congratz on being born while people bombed america lmao jokes don't kill me. Everyone was becoming suss lmao & i watched natalie, julie, lawrence, james etc. play poker haha.


natalie+zeno are so cute together [H] don't kill me natalie (: hohoho! overall a fun day, bussed home at 5:40pm afterwards, felt paranoid cause it was kinda late :L but yeah , got off at myercentre and mum picked me up. came home and ate heaps more food cause my mum bought asian food ; anyways i should change my blog template soon. argh @: my mum is so annoying these days - - pmsing so hardkorely for no reason + she started >:[ at me cause i got an A for jap, not A+ -sigh- friday we were having a mandarin peel fight; i got caught by a teacher and forced to pick it all up . didn't take much photos cause cbs & my camera fails and i always have to use my dads -sigh- wanna get a new one.


唉呀~最近感覺好煩喔
媽一直末明其妙開始唸我= = 要求超高的
好累人喔 , 現在神什麼也不想做
最近心情太好

You May Also Like

0 comments