by - 8:43 PM


Good evening readers (:


today was a pretty unproductive & i was supposed to try study for my math B exam except i couldn't concentrate so i gave up ; played wii instead and walked around the house. Since i don't have anything to blog about, maybe i'll try do the 30 day challenge like everyone else in the world haha~ sorry if it bores you.


Day 1- introduce yourself


Hi, my name is Penny Chen, okay well some people call me 'apple' since thats what my mando name means but anyways. I was born in Taiwan, Taipei on asian fathers day 8th August & no for the last time, taiwan and china are different countries ; anyways yeahhh (:
-15 years old , grd 10 and attend BSHS
-love my friends
-dislike seafood, liars, hypocrites, show offs, people who play with other's feelings and yeah
-christian (:
-people tend to think i'm a smart quiet asian girl when they first meet me and then find out i'm the opposite
-don't really believe in the word 'forever'
-i have a mum, dad and brother
-i dislike my height
-dislike being late for things and hate it when surprises are ruined
-i am random :D ! at times :L
-i'm kinda anti social sometimes
haha thats all you need to know, well not really i just can't think of anything else. But basically, you can probably tell what i'm like if you get to know me lmao.
okay yeahh i thought i would have alot to write but i forgot and can't be bothered now so yeah :L cya

You May Also Like

0 comments