Outing with sally

by - 8:16 PM



Just forced myself to go play wii fit so now I'm like really tired - - decided i needed some exercise so yeah, but it got boring after a while so yeah. Today I went out with sally, it was good catching up with her (:



Firstly we went to myer to look for semi dresses, well techinically she was just examining dress styles so she can just design one of her own and get her aunt to bring it back to cambodia to be made ;o maybe it'll turn out nice . Anyways, she tried on this dress, it really suited her (: afterwards we watched Diary of a Wimpy kid It was a good movie i guess, sorta funny but it was a bit short though ; uh well i'm running out of cash ;o bumped into alice and sandra while buying lunch (: they're so pretty



took stickies afterwards and i went to my japanese teachers house ~
I applied for dominos cause i couldn't be bothered waiting for woolworth's reply, well maybe they already rejected me but i'm not even sure since the email they sent me wasn't all that direct but whatever. mum said i have to get a job before end of the year -sigh-

You May Also Like

0 comments