by - 8:22 PM


woke up, got ready for mando school, was late as per usual ~ anyways afterwards my mum took me & my brother to a dentist appointment - - i can see why people don't like going now, the dentist is always like leaning so close and like breathing his breath all over you .___. yeahh and then i had to wait an hour before i could eat since he put some floride stuff over my mouth.

brother bought chips, went to garden city, had lunch, was originally gonna shop around while my brother was gonna go to the library since he didn't wanna shop but then we all went to Jayjays instead and i persuaded my brother to buy some clothes cause yeah; he seriously needs some :L he ended up buying $100 worth of money .__. since my mum was paying for it :O i think she's being extremely generous now that my dad is overseas lmao -shrug- i didn't buy anything, shopping was kinda depressing actually cause everything looks gay on me :O mum bought some stuff too but yeahh; bought some ribbons for giftwrapping, then went home.
ilovemymummm(:
found out the jeans my mum chose for herself actually fit me, well actually they waistband is a bit loose and the jeans are too long cause i'm too short blehh oh well, watched my mum parade herself in front of my mirror telling herself how good whatever she wore looked lmaoo i see where i get my hyponess from .____." haha, uh well . i gotta admit, my bro does look better with his new clothes :D thank goodness i told him to go buy some :L



haha, my mum is such a poser :L
haha i told her i was gonna post her picture on my blog, and she's like 'meh' oh wells :D !

You May Also Like

0 comments