by - 4:46 PM

I. am. literally. about. to. go. insane.


Woke up too late this morning to go to janice's house T___T so i had to stay at home and roll around, okay not literally but yeah. I'm so bored now its not even funny and i don't want to like stay on the computer the whole day, makes me feel like a 宅女 argh :@


I was even bored to the extent of practicing my violin, well sort of anyway since i keep getting distracted and getting on the computer after like a few minutes. So far, I've watched like 3 movies online, this is how bored I am.


Watched = Salt, New moon and date night


yeah, why can't I have a productive holiday like everyone other person ? All around people are going out shopping, going overseas and having epic sleepovers - -'' Got a fail interim report card as well, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. okay i'm fine lol, just um stressed-ish. By the way, woolworths better reply to my application soon, it's been 6 days already.


Wow, it hasn't actually been that long but feels like a million years, probably cause i'm just at home eating random crap for lunch and sitting in front of the computer damaging my eyes. Sorry, i complain too much. Oh well, at least I have jennifer's birthday party to look foward to on thursday. Those invited, you should all go and be social :]


hmm maybe I'll go bake cookies while the 3 homestays are out :) maybe~ well byee i'm gonna go search up some japanese recipes from the website natsuki gave me~

You May Also Like

0 comments