watching despicable me

by - 6:08 PM





Haha I'm at home now chilling even though I'm supposed to be doing my Japanese tutor homework but it's such a unappealing fat pile that I think i'm going to have to do it later haha :) So today I went to the movies with Yee sum, daniel, tam, cindy and victoria at southbank. We watched despicable me, it was such a cute//funny movie haha, good thing too cause it made yee sum feel calmer about stuff haha.

Today I also played pool for the first time! Tam took us to the place so now I know where karaoke is too haha, I'm so slow it's not even funny. Did you guys know that i only found out who westlife were like 3 days ago? Elaine keeps shaking her head at me sadly lmao, speaking of her, did you know my best friend is obsessed with zac efron? haha okay that was random.

Me, daniel and victoria where in a team for pool while yee sum, tam and cindy were the other team, amazingly my team won haha :L I am proud to say that I got the last ball in lol okay maybe not much of a achievement for you pro people out there but ya know ;) I can sorta understand now why people sometimes to play pool, its pretty calming. While i was playing, this guy bumped into me and he was like saying sorry in korean and then like 10 seconds later i think he realises i'm not korean and so he's like 對不起 (sorry in mando) haha. Also saw richie there



went to myertohave lunch, went to tops and then the whole myer centre suddenly blacks out - -'' me and cindy were playing a game and we PAID for it but then it died cause the power went off orz so like yeahhh such a waste of money T^T yang and yee sum left soon after that so the rest of us went to go shopping, there was a big sale in jayjays bu i didn't like anything so yeahh ; it looked really ugly on me -sigh-


Bussed home, walked to woolies in the rain to buy some food to cook, walked back home in the rain again and got soaked. Haha, so many outings this week, but somehow i feel guilty cause I should be doing something more productive like studying// practicing violin, shows how unmotivated I am haha

You May Also Like

0 comments