微笑pasta; boxing day

by - 8:39 PM


I haven't blogged in a long time, i think i'm getting lazy over the holidays. Well to catch up, christmas+boxing day has now passed, now we look foward to the new year I guess. I went shopping with my mum at garden city on boxing day, didn't really buy any clothes. I think i'm starting to get bored of shopping but i did manage to finally buy a pair of flats. Pro ones too, not the cheapo ones which i normally buy LOL cause my mum was there and somehow she was really generous. So that = shoes from L&J :D my first pair!
I've been re-watching a taiwanese drama = smiling pasta or 微笑pasta :D 真的很好看呢!! 但只是偶像劇而且): 不是真的~ I admire the male character not cause of his looks but i like the personality in the drama..wow i have such a sad life haha. Well anyways, today the hardrive with all these new movies finally arrived! well not really 'new' movies but you know at least I have something to do. Got a cool disney cup from jenny too for christmas,謝啦!

-sigh- actually watching dramas is quite depressing after you finish ._. uh well maybe i'll start reading books again, i bought two more books a couple of days ago. I think i'm starting to get into the habit of buying books now, like eva! :D hopefully i don't go broke though :( Yesterday I finally went out, just headed off to the city with yee sum, daniel & tim. We didn't know what to do though so we 'helped' daniel replentish his wardrobe since he only apparently had like 4 shirts? LOL well tim chose the clothes for him haha


唉呀~最近都在看偶像劇,現在什麼都沒心情做。真希望現時有那麼完美就好了!OKOK 我不在說廢話了。沒必要浪費你們的時間~ 晚安

You May Also Like

0 comments