New blog template

by - 10:15 PM

Hi guys :) as you see i have changed my blog template again cause i decided i didn't really like the other one <___< lol my holidays feel so boring compared to other people's D: everyone is overseas going shopping etc. i wish i was overseas too!

Oh well , I get to go to FF with eva :D so yeah jealous? jokes jokes haha but yeah lol maybe i'll get natalie to come for a sleepover next week , i sound like i'm talking to myself .___." kay anyways got forced to go to the library again. Dude i swear my dad is like killing my holidays -sigh- go library almost everyday to 'study' //more like i read eragon/eldest/brisingr lmao but yeah. Just ordered a few more movies :) thats good news, at least I have something to watch now!

Haha according to elaine i got in A strings/ A1strings D: wow, surprisingly i got an A for violin, literally that is shocking LOL cause i thought i'd get a B ahahahahahahaha okay i'm fine. I probably got moved up cause i'm in grade 11 not cause of real talent lol, most likely

You May Also Like

0 comments