by - 9:43 AM

Good morning guys :)
Since i didn't get the opportunity to blog yesterday i shall do so now, I have nothing else to do anyway cause i have no life -shiftyeyes- Yesterday me&my brother went to watch Tron legacy 3D, the graphics and effects were pretty cool along with the music etc. but i really didn't like the ending =\ it was a pretty decent movie overall just one of those movies with bad endings








I also saw justine, pennie, linda & yasmin :D they were going to watch megamind. After the movies we went to buy my mother's christmas presents. Normally our family doesn't really exchange gifts but this year we decided to. Well turns out my mum didn't really like the bag my brother bought her cause it was 'fake' leather -sigh- oh well. It was pouring rain by the time we got home so obviously we got soaked but i still love the rain :)

Dude i swear my mum is so popular .___. she brought back boxes and boxes of chocolate (lindt, ferrero rocher etc.) cause people gave them to her for christmas lol. So much for eating healthy on the holidays.




Meet my new friend :) panasonic lumix DMC-FH3!



We went to chermside last night and my dad finally got me a camera :) i'll probably switch between the my dad's fat camera and my own now. The camera is alright i guess :D i probably just got used to the good quality of the larger camera i used before.

You May Also Like

0 comments