Fitness first holiday program; Viet restaurant

by - 1:29 PM


Wow i'm so content to just sit at home and be a antisocial child nowadays lol i can't even be bothered goin on msn hahaha since there is no one to talk to anyways. Two days ago sunny's dad treated my family to dinner cause he was apparently compensating for taking my brother&dad away for like a month ( not that me&my mum mind all that much -shiftyeyes- ) lol cause it = freedom



viet food

It was my first time eating at a viet restaurant~ a interesting experience i suppose. Yesterday me&eva went to the fitness first induction which was supposed to take 45 minutes but turned out to be 2? LOL um yeah then she took me to grill'd this awesome place that sells yummy chips 8) i'm addicted now. Went with eva to fitness first today to 'get fit' yeahhh & we died then walked out, went to the city and saw adrii+salina :)

grill'd chips <3

Now i'm at home with nothing to do :'( cause i finished all my books! Wish I was overseas. Online life is gay, does not bring happiness, wanna go outtt.

You May Also Like

0 comments