by - 1:24 PM


dno why, for once i didn't feel like blogging yesterday so I just watched movies 8) rewatched devil wears prada, it was alright. Went on an outing with natalie, jennifer &Joy on tuesday then it was elaine's birthday outing on wednesday and we watched harry potter!

:)

The movie was pretty good I suppose, skipped a few bits in the book but you know, that always happens so yeah ; i've got work soon, for some reason I have this feeling of idno, dread. Probably the thought of going out and having to put effort for 3 hours is kinda - - and then I have jap tutor homework -falls to knees- and yeah the jap proficiency test this sunday omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg okay -breathes-


Everyone's holiday looks so fun D: except I keep having this pit of dread in my stomach every minute except for when i'm sleeping/reading .___. probably cause of the 4 fat textbooks sitting beside my bed which i'm supposed to study -sigh- but haven't started. So lazy atm its not even funny!

You May Also Like

0 comments