by - 9:46 PM

Hello guys! :)
I got forced to go to the library again today and i spent most of the time reading eldest instead of doing maths lololol hope my dad doesn't check or i'm screwed , well kinda. LOL yeah and then afterwards me&my brother went to buy 'lunch' seeing as we rarely get money to buy food we kinda went a bit crazy= golden gaytime ( its a icecream guys) & drinks lol. okay thats not even counted as crazy, a few days ago we bought two packets of chips, lollies, oreos yeahhhh haha & we ate nandos yesterday while sitting on the floor of our garage like caveman since we forgot to bring the keys to our apartment - -''

jennifer! from the outing a few days ago


LOL just adapting to my great grandson's lifestyle :) (aka elaine) jokess anyways today i bussed to my jap teacher's house and lets just say the homework load is so less compared to before, phew! She gave me a christmas card + chocolate! thankyou mayumi :D have a safe trip to japan! even if you probably aren't reading this but anyways :)

You May Also Like

0 comments