Easyway, getting fit

by - 1:07 PM



Good afternoon! Since i have no life i decided to blog early, not that I have anything else to do. This morning me&eva went to fitness first and I met her friend Naomi :) I must say, today was slightly more productive than yesterday, hopefully all of us can be fit by the end of the holidays lol. I need the exercise anyway from the way i'm eating on the holidays.


Afterwards rachel came ( one of eva's friends) & we were going to try max brenner but than couldn't be bothered, besides that'd be wasting all the effort today i guess. Went to the city instead and everyone bought milktea from easyway before going to the tops and sitting there like bogans waiting for one of rachel's friends and i pretty much left after that lol. I'm trying to refrain from using words such as 'hahahaha' or 'lol' or 'yeah , anyways' but i'm not quite succeeding since i really don't know what to type at the end of every sentence.

Going to the movies with my brother tommorrow! Probably going to go buy easyway again ;) cause its buy one get one free. I wanna go watch Love & other drugs ; Narnia ; Tron legacy ; initial D D:

You May Also Like

0 comments