by - 7:39 PM

-sigh- I still go to work really nervous, dunno whats wrong with me & when i'm nervous i stuff up heaps. It's been pretty much a month since i started working yet i'm still making mistakes =\ wish my reaction/understanding was faster. Now i just wanna bury my head in a book and never come out again, don't wanna embarass myself over and over again >____>


Yeahhhhhhhhhh changed my blog template, kinda got sick of the old one I suppose. My ferrero rocher ad is gone ): yes that was a few days ago already lmao it was so pretty! and i got $1.40 LOL cause the ad only went for a week~ my dreams of earning money = fail LOL
hope i'll study more next year in school as well or i'll probably have a fail life since i'm not exactly smart, anyways goodnight! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments