QUT library & Vampire academy

by - 8:21 PM

Today i went to fitness first by myself cause eva was still sore from yesterday, hope you get better soon! :) I was gonna see natalie too but her mum booked her an appointment to go straighten her hair so yeah i'll see her tommorrow when i go out with elaine. I wanna see what she looks like, probably even more pretty than before ;) -lickslips- nah jokes i'm not lesbian

Went to the QUT library in the afternoon to re-read the vampire academy series because i was bored. My mum got let off work early at like 2:45pm - - and her supervisor said to fill the rest of her shift with 'sick leave' psh as if lol. We went to sunnybank to buy asian food 8) i must say my mum has become extremely generous and un-stingy now my dads out haha. Then we ate food at some Thai/singapore place..it was okay i guess.

O_O my mum is parading in my room with a series of clothes she used to wear in the 90's and asking me whether she should wear it to dinner at elaine's place tommorrow. Well, it doesn't look bad but you know she looks like a lady who works at those richbo department stores who sell perfume to people <_<


lalalalala i've got heaps of asian food in store now hehehehe

You May Also Like

0 comments