by - 9:42 PM


Today I met up with natalie at 11 to give her stuff & then bussed to the city to meet with eva :) we went to ff while her brother tagged along lmao feel sorry for him since we had to like go everywhere :L

Anyways used my bankcard for swiping for the first time today! can you believe i only found out i could use my card to swipe like 2 months ago? (cause i thought my card couldn't cause it wasn't the right one) - - LOL i'm so clueless but yeah i bought 2 books! well techinically three but its for my brother for christmas so yeah! re-watched mr.&mrs. smith just then, its hilarious hahaha kay bye!


p.s there is random bogans in a car singing random songs really terribly downstairs roflmao
& sorry natalie (gohiee) for calling you by accident! ): (yes i was stupid enough to call the wrong natalie today ;o )
Contempt followed by Guilt and the feeling of taking everything back.

You May Also Like

0 comments