BSHS swimming carnival 2012

by - 10:01 PM


Today was my last ever swimming carnival, I've actually gone to every single one and next year I won't be able to anymore ): Such a fun day though, we played cards, took retarded photos of each other, shared snacks, listened to music, played spin the bottle truth or dare & watched our awesome prefects do this funny as dance + half the school jump into the pool :D

Allenby is awesome by the way!!!!! :) We own you all, no matter what!








So anyways, all I can say is, it was amazing! Haha made me sort of starting missing highschool already although I"m technically still in it. So many crazy costumes, saw a guy with a purple wig and fake 'boobs', he called himself stacey ._. So yeah, everyone looked really great I think :3 Alice, natalie, cindy all those people who dressed up :D

You May Also Like

0 comments