Yakuza & Stone Hotpot

by - 11:22 PM

Last night I went out with sunny & bill's family to eat ( except bill stayed at home to study lol), we ate at Madtongsan II cause dad wanted to eat at a korean restaurant so I introduced the one of the decent ones I knew (which richie showed elaine&I). I realised I don't like trying new things, was so tempted to get the same dish as last time but then decided against it at the last minute, had this rice dish in a stone pot thing haha. 

 Left - My mum's dish   Right- Mine 

This arvo sunny&I went to help kaido choose his formal stuff ( apparently his friend is offering to buy it for him o_o). We went to myers first and kaido kept insisting he wanted to wear pure black to look like a mafia but we were like NO! I ended up finding this undershirt thing and then randomly saw a jacket that I could match it with + took navy blue tie from another section :3 Pretty fun, never dressed anyone up before, it was pretty funny cause we grabbed random sizes cause we didn't know what size he was & then his pants ended up so tight he could barely sit down LOL. There is a pic below which as you can see was kaido's camwhore from fb :L the suit looks better in real life but its pretty cool here too :D YAKUZA :L if kaido sees this I'm so dead. Oh well suits him right for teasing me about stuff = =
 p.s Albert wanted me to say he was really gay :D So if any of you are looking, he's available ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments