Happy valentines day

by - 11:04 PM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE :) 
Especially to all my dear friends, you know who you are.

& just to make you laugh/or facepalm i shall put some pickup lines here LOLOL cause i'm that bored. Sneezing like crazy and one spot of my throat hurts, been hurting for a week now, i wonder if that's normal ._. But anyway, thats besides the point. Kay pickup lines 8) 

Hey, I lost my number, can I have yours? 

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' & 'I' together.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless. 

You must be tired, cause you've been running around my mind all day.

Do you have a band-aid, cause I scraped my knee falling for you. 

Sorry, you owe me a drink, cause when I looked at you, I dropped mine. 

Is there a airport nearby? or is that just my heart taking off?

Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.

Your father must've been a thief, cause he took the stars from the sky and point them in your eyes. 

Are you Pikachu? cause you're shockingly beautiful. 

You May Also Like

0 comments