Ruined

by - 8:09 PM

OMG T_T reading over my english speech makes me really sad, I realised how much it sucks. After listening to kevin/foonie/cindy's speeches emphasized just how vague and unsuitable to the genre mine was. I'm not even being 'modest' here, I literally think I won't get an A when I present tomorrow ): Argh I'm so mad at myself, I can't believe I didn't write a better speech, I don't know what I should do. It's too late to change it now, the only thing I can hope to do is practice my delivery and make it perfect but due to the wording of my speech, it makes me sound like I'm being persuasive or something. Argh, vague evidence, lack of explanation, lack of relationship with the audience. I guess when everyone had their drafts criticized by the teacher, I felt maybe mine was okay enough that I did not have to spend as much effort on it. So naive :s Now I've ruined my goal of having a good start to the year. Seriously. Why. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT :AOINF:W)(E*RU)W(EUJM My english speech sucks crap ): I used to get B's from ms. Tavio and I got so scared that I went hardcore the next years for english and got straight A's and ever since second semester last year, I started getting B's again. I am so damn scared for my english results. No, make that my school results overall. I know, complaining won't help but I'm still doing it anyway, I never wanted to be those desperate people who like kept blogging about how they are failing school, but it just feels like right now. 

I've still got 3 terms and a half to go so I still have a chance but Yeah.......I need to work on repairing my mind which is having a breakdown right now. Sorry cindy, you always have to put up with my 'pessimism' you should really stop talking me, not even kidding. I think it affects you negatively. Mhhm yeah, laters.

You May Also Like

0 comments