Catching up to do

by - 7:17 PM

Omg I think i'm having a nervous breakdown. English speech. English speech English speech. Oh my gosh.... either I'm very nervous for english tomorrow or I'm just feeling randomly light-headed and weak :s Maybe its from sleeping at 1:30am yesterday and waking up at 8 , around 6hrs and a half of sleep.Okay thats actually not that bad but maybe its because I've been doing it quite often these days. 

I get home, do a bit of work and somehow waste the remaining time either: procastinating / being stuck on a question which takes aaaages and I end up not solving it =\  So i feel guilty later and end up starting homework/random bits of study at like 11:00pm. I really really need to catch up for math B. I don't even know how to describe it but somehow my life seems to be very unreal at this very moment. Maybe I should go sleep :O no energy and I barely know what I'm typingggggg arghh @@ Oh is it normal to have dream infested sleep every single day? Cause I seem to be having dreams on a daily basis right until I wake up ._." Somehow I actually don't feel that pressed for the upcoming exams. Penny chen, you are psycho!!!!

Week nine: Chemistry exam, Physics exam & Math B exam 
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHEMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE. I promised myself I would not let go of my studies and then BAM a few weeks ago, everything died ai ya. Okay I should go rest or something, be back later perhaps if I feel like blogging yet again. Laters :)

You May Also Like

0 comments