Heart of gold

by - 11:03 PM

I'm not concentrating. Oh my gosh. I'm not studying what the heck is wrong with me. This whole week I've basically done NOTHING. NOTHING. I'm gonna be screwed at this rate if I keep this up ): Hmm my eyes hurt like hell and my throat hurts too and my eyes are also itchy + my ears feel blocked, I think its hayfever :s Still this shouldn't deter me from homework -sigh- I hope I'll get back on track this weekend. Think I was too internet starved and now I'm like hardkore using the internet all the time. 

Penny chen+ computer in a room = no productivity =\  


By the way, these photos are all from yesterday, credits to Richie for the photography :)


OMG i'm like openly stressing about english now, i'm not kidding. WHAT ARE YOU DOING PENNY CHEN. ITS FRIGGEN GRADE TWELVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING PROCASTINATING T___T YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. I'M SERIOUS. sorry guys, you have to put up with me complaining every single post, just learn to ignore the last section of every post from now on haha & cindy I know you're probably gonna say 'don't worry, you can do it' Thankyou :) I just need to keep reminding myself haha.



不知道為什麼,心情不太好

You May Also Like

0 comments