Cindybindy

by - 11:43 PM

First of all, a big thank you to Cindy twin sister from another mother for alway giving me encouragement and for always looking on the bright side of things. Seriously, this kid will always see the light in everything, no matter how bad it is and basically all through last year to present I've been dumping all these complaints about school/life/problems on her ._. I'm sorry my dear cindybindy D:

If only your positive spirit could rub off on my permanently. She's amazingly hardworking and very righteous :) Basically a double improved version of myself. Well more like I've got the -I want to work hard and be righteous- mindset LOL, okay no similarities there. 

Wanna know why she is my twin? 
- We are both taiwanese and lived in New Zealand up until a few years ago 
-We have the same last name : Chen 8) 
-We're in the same Vertical form class ( despite our school's attempt at tearing you away from your friends and putting you with people you don't know)
- We are also in the same form class and four other classes 
-She does the exact same subjects as me :) 
-We like the same food 
-Sounds weird but we have similar body shape, aka pear shape & our mums always pay us out for it 
-We have the same taste in a lot of books etc. 
-We both love cheeeeeeesseeee ! 
-Of course, we go to the same school and we both do badminton 
- We are of similar height, erm well sort of (she's like 4cm taller than me LOL okay no sad T_T ) 
-We both don't like swearing and basically never do it 
-We both don't like to cheat for tests/receive 'help' 
-Big sucker for mangas with cute couples in them 
-Both wanted to go Japan

Well other than those thats about it, our differences 
-Idea of aesthetics are different 
-She's more hardworking & positive 
-I suck at chinese, she doesn't LOL 
-She's better at math, i find english easier
-She is super sporty, like pro as :O 
-Likes short hair & spiky hair :3 
-She has a more mild temper than me 
-She loves listening to music more than I do 

 She's my twin brewwwwww 8) ! Okay that was just really random but yeah. Oh no! I just procastinated english more noooooo. Word count= 69 literally, not even kidding ._. As cindy would say, You can do it penny! haha I'm going to become cindy *evil laugh* Okay nah i'm kidding cindy, don't get too freaked out. Oh no! I'm going crazy haha, babbling about random things now, I'm sorry guys :P ENGLISHENGLISHENGLISHENGLISHENGLISH. OH NO! I WILL DO THIS. COME AT ME BRO. POSITIVE SPIRIT POSITIVE SPIRIT POSITIVE SPIRIT. There we go, brainwash in progress 8) YEAHHH BRO. OPTIMISIMMMMM!

Btw sunny came over today & I spent majority of the time squishing her arm :L It's so funnnnnnn! Penny the freak show lmao okay. Dinner out with her family tommorow as well~ Time to get back to study OH AND UMAT damn it. An entire week without doing a drill nooooo. Okay OPTIMISIM! = more practice for me nearer to date of test!

You May Also Like

0 comments