Roses & chocolate ; state high valentines day 2012

by - 9:23 PM

I made my wifey a valentines day card <3 Happy one year wifey ;) 
Today was our school's valentines day, thanks to all the prefects who did such a great job of organizing the whole thing!! Big thankyou to these people for the flowers/serenades/ valentines desserts, for making today such a memorable day, our last highschool valentines :') : 
Georgina, elaine, sunny, jennifer, An, cindy, yee sum, richie, albert, paul + anonymous
Haha might i say its so funny, elaine&I sent paul serenades/flowers three years in a row while he was still in highschool as a prank & now that he's graduated he's finally returned our love haha jksjks nah but he managed to send us both serenades as a joke LOL and my math C teacher was winking at me cause of the message which went something along the lines of like: Oh my love for you

 The people who were serenading were so pro! Shanelle went to my primary -proud- oh & the cupcakes above were made by my beloved wife, georgina :D 
 So funny in jap, we got interrupted with flower deliveries every few minutes, Mr. michelle was our sub and he kept rolling his eyeballs at natalie and  I :s natalie got 37 roses from her boyfriend in Sydney so cuteee!!!

 Cindy&georgina :D!

Yee sum, jenni & I :)
Jenwen! 

你敢傷害她試看

You May Also Like

0 comments