A little change

by - 11:05 PM

Hi all, I just made a new friend and her name is Rice. Like literally LOL. She's officially my new room mate in the youth hostel hehe and she's taiwanese. She's super outgoing D: Jen I think you should be here because ;))))))) of reasons I will tell you next time. 

Anyway, yesterday I met up with Chloe at Ximending and we went to get our hair done together at a place called Cutti Hair salon which I looked up the night before. I decided to be brave and to dye my hair for the first time. I also got like 5-7cm of my hair trimmed off :') My hair takes a billion years to grow so now you know how long it took to convince myself it'd be okay. I'm pretty okay with my  new hair I guess? It's still normal even though I just dyed it red and all. I don't even need to wait three days before washing my hair. Chloe got loose curls :3 She looks so cute now ^^ I wish I suited curly hair. Oh well. 
You can't really see the red hair cel

We went to have a late lunch at Coco's Curry house :) It was pretty decent, my peach panacotta, japanese milky greentea & beef curry costed probably around $10.

 Pretty pricey for Taiwan but quite alright for Australia I suppose. I bought a few more things in Ximending. I encountered yet another creepy guy this time ;_; he started with saying he wasn't a pervert again. I didn't think quickly enough to start using english though so chloe and I were kind of just trapped there talking to him.

At first I tried lying by saying we were from Kaohsiung but I think my crappy chinese kind of gave it away. In the end I bought two small pens for freaking $6.60 just so he would leave us alone. Next time if another person comes I'm probably just gonna yell like 死變態 (Pervert!!!!) at the top of my lungs and run away. Haha I wish I had the guts to do that. I'll opt for pretending that I don't understand chinese technique though. 

Chloe and I went Shi ling night market later on, well we tried to but ended up shopping in the public market area. We also stopped for a bit of shredded ice dessert :3 

Chloe's Mango shredded ice & My grape snow bubble thing. 

There seems to be more of a christmassy atmosphere in Taiwan. 

Anyways, Goodnights people! I'll be posting about the previous few days later on (I know, so out of order but whatever hahaha this post seemed shorter sooo yeah). 

You May Also Like

0 comments