Morita cafe

by - 2:59 PM


The lighting isn't that great so you can't see properly but since a few days ago my hair has become a more noticeable shade of red :) Besides that, I've been quite busy as well. I went shopping with Julie and saw her spend 4000NT on a pair of heels and dress ._. That's about $133 AUD which is quite expensive for Taiwan. Though I must admit they looked amazing on her. We also went Karaoke just the two of us for about three hours, it costed around $17 AUD for each of us but food was included (a all- you -can -eat- buffet). The food was average though, or maybe my standards have been raised too high. 

On saturday I went to Taipei Main station for a bit to meet Jen & her sister :D I missed them so much even though they were only gone for a few days. I had to leave early though to meet up with a family friend for dinner. She took me to Morita Cafe, the decor kind of made the place look like a princess room. 
I think they changed the menu around a little though so my friend wasn't very happy with the food. 
This is the spaghetti and pork dish I ordered 
 My friend's dish. 
Then she insisted on buying me cake even though I was kind of full already. It was quite an interesting experience though, felt so high class haha. But again, the food was average, my friend was so unhappy with the quality because she said that they food used to taste way better. I liked how the food was presented though. Muahahah mibi. 

I didn't take many pictures on sunday but I went shopping with coco at Wufenpu and we visited her mum's store. Her mum was so nice and insisted on giving me a free coat & scarf along with this green knit that I was going to buy because she claimed it was her first time meeting me. Then they shouted me hotpot :') I also got shouted lunch that exact same day by   my new friend Rice from the youth hostel. Anyway, I'll go back to reading the hobbit now, cya guys! 

You May Also Like

0 comments