Something different

by - 10:56 PM

Today I slept until 12pm, are you proud of me guys? Haha I'm slowly starting to muster the art of sleeping late into the day. Anyway, I didn't do much today, just went with mum to the city to buy a backpack for when I go to Taiwan next week!!! Dad claims that I shouldn't just buy a random backpack from taiwan as I'll be travelling so he made us go buy one from Kathmandu, some place that apparently sells backpacks for mountain climbing etc. - -" He is also making me bring a goretex, which looks something like this: 

I swear he thinks I'm supposed to travel like some 20 year old backpacker or something (:" He wants organise a plan to travel around taiwan and he's convinced I need a super pro backpack with like one of these coats which are supposed to be wind and waterproof LOL. Ahem, so other than that, I also introduced my mum to my favourite place to buy milktea: P.I.T :3 We sat outside for a while and then mum launched into all these stories of how people got raped in Taxis and how I shouldn't take taxis by myself in taiwan hahaha. After that we were walking around in Elizabeth Arcade and we saw this rack with clothes on sale. Ended up getting this dress which totally isn't my style, but ya know, decided to try something different. You proud of me elaine? I bought a dress fully made out of lacy :s Heauehe the shop lady decided to be nice and gave us the dress for $20 when it was supposed to be $40. 

Yeah, I swear the more I sleep the heavier my eyebags LOL. That totally makes sense (Y) 

We then visited my brother while he was working. Mum was so embarassing, she went up to the counter, whipped out her iPhone and started trying to take pictures of my brother in his maccas uniform whilst there were still customers behind her. I kind of just walked away and pretended I didn't know her  whilst my brother opted for turning the other way in response. Oh and uh for those who are car fans out there, we also saw this car parked casually on Elizabeth street:  



Goodnight! x 

P.s I'm going to taiwan in 5 days!!!!!!! I'm kind of excited but mainly feeling nervous atm :\ I hope Jeffrey/Georgina/Jonathan end up being able to come on the trip around Taiwan with me, or I'm pretty much screwed as then I'll have to pay for 100% of my trip to Taiwan. Also, I have no idea where to live now for the most part of my trip as I think Sunny might have to go to many places and I would probably end up becoming an inconvenience. Youth Hostel here I come~ Hopefully I'll get around Taipei alright and hopefully I have someone to hang out with most days :s 

Wow that was a very long P.s. Cooooool. Taiwan soon!! It'll be my first time travelling without my parents/ any teachers. 

You May Also Like

0 comments