First few days in Taiwan

by - 3:10 PM


Hi guys :)
It's officially 1pm over here in Taiwan right now. The past few days have been pretty amazing :3 I took the plane by myself for the first time. Thanks Janice & her family who came to pick me up from the airport at 5:30am in the morning. Despite only getting two hours of sleep on the plane, we met up with Jen in the morning and went to chill at a cafe. Afterwards we went to 五分譜 to do a bit of shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had dinner at Janice's later on then went to the night market where I kind of just spent heaps of money :\ Janice and Jen claim that I wasn't being excessive though. Mibi I got you something "awesome" LOL. Also got flats for around $3 aw yeahhhh gotta love Taiwan shopping. 

I've kinda been doing heaps of things the past few days: meeting up with my aunt, sorting out sim card and Taiwan version of go card and visiting my grandmother at her temple.
Photobucket

After I visited her, I met up with Jen again and my aunt, Jen and I went to Shinkong Mitsukoshi Department store(新光三越) to have lunch at this Jap buffet which turned out only to be $15 per person omg. They had sashimi and everything D: My aunt insisted on shouting us both though.
Photobucket
Just one of the few plates of food I loaded up 8)Photobucket
My dearest Aunt who has been helping me out these two days :)
Photobucket
Jen enjoying her starfruit, so adorable it makes me laugh every time I see this picture. 

We walked around afterwards and looked at makeup. The packaging looks so cool but I don't think I'd even use it anyway if I bought it since I'm so lazy. I should spend my money carefully haha... I've spent like $100-$150 in the last few days. What is wrong with me. 
Photobucket
For some reason I haven't really been hungry since arriving in Taiwan :\ I planned to eat all this yummy food but so far I'm still not hungry very often sooo yeah. My aunt insisted on buying my some bread and stuff from this bakery though. The bakery looked so amazinggg. Hahaha Mibi you jelly? 
Photobucket
Photobucket

I met up with Jen yesterday again after I moved from Janice's house to the youth hostel. I've made two new friends already, it's actually not as bad as I thought. Just a bit lonely because they're always out and all. It's all good.I will also learn how to get around Taiwan without getting lost. I was chilling with Jen, her sisters & chloe yesterday and kind of got lost because I couldn't find where my bus stop was. Got it in the end though, hopefully I don't get lost when I go to 五分譜 today with Coco. But anyway, other than that, I must say that the christmas decorations near Taipei 101 are so pretty!

Photobucket
Anyways, I should get going, need to meet coco at 2pm at the MRT station near Taipei 101, hopefully I find it okay. Oh and hopefully I get home fine >< it'll be pretty late by the time I get back. 

You May Also Like

0 comments