A stroke of luck

by - 11:37 PM

Photobucket
So on monday I went to yee sum's house along with jen, terry, jing & daniel to swim. The sun was too intense during the first part of the day so we just huddled in Yee sum's house making sandwiches & watching sword art online LOL! 

Today Jen & Terry came over to my house to bake cake :D We made terry do some of the baking as well. Felt like we were in chemistry, using the electronic balance and all :P Omg I miss Mr. Badran! Amazing teacher. 

We had to go to school to help with orientation day as badminton captains today but we got there too late ): turns out it only lasted for 10 min so we missed it. Sorry for leaving you alone sunny >< It was so hot and we missed the 196 so ended up running all the way to school :s 


Photobucket
We went to the city afterwards because it was so hot. Got a drink then I made the couple go take stickies together ;) I think I've mastered the skill of being a lightbulb. We went to karaoke at The Queen this time instead of Music City but I think I got used to Music city so I found The Queen not as good anymore D: I swear I'm addicted to karaoke. Oh well, I'll officially be going to taiwan on the 13th of December so I can go karaoke for very cheap prices hehehehehe! 
Photobucket
I met up with georgina my wifey for dinner ;) Ate at Wara wara, some place with korean & jap food which georgina took me to because the air con at Vapianos was broken and well it was pretty hot :\ 
Photobucket
Went on a romantic walk afterwards ;) we went to see the christmas tree and on the way I found $10 on the floor HAHAHA. First time I picked up so much money. I kind of feel bad though. I remember I used to pick up any money I saw on the floor as a child, even if it was 5 cents. These days even if I see $2 I feel too ashamed to pick it up. I felt kind of guilty picking up the $10 but didn't know what to do with it anyway so georgina & I went to try some gelato from gelatissimo in the city :) 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The christmas tree was so pretty :) we just spent a while chatting and all about everything. I'm still not quite sure what I want to do in Uni, I'm scared I won't be able to find a job if I do law but I'm interested to try and also I want to go UQ. At the same time, I kind of don't want to let all the science I learnt the past few years go to waste so studying ultrasound seems like a good idea. Apparently they really need sonographers right now and the pay is decent D: Though I'll have to go CQ university or like QUT to study it. Not even that sure. Dad keeps telling me not to do law though, I'm not sure if I should listen though. Its a important choice I guess, I don't want to blame him if I end up regretting. He told me to choose the subjects I did for senior but I really think I should've chosen something that played more towards my strengths, not my weaknesses. Oh well, I do admit some of the knowledge and experiences I've gained from it have been invaluable :3 

Anyway, I should go do my jap homework now, tutor is coming tomorrow at 9:15am and then I'll be heading to the gold coast with georgina + some friends :3 First time going gold coast by train with friends wooooo! 

P.s I'm so excited about going to taiwan!

You May Also Like

0 comments